- 6 servings
- Serving Size:
- 1 Popsicle
- Adult : 1 serving | 9-12 : ¾ serving | 5-8 : ½ serving |
When these refreshing pops come out of their molds, the sliced grape halves shimmer like baubles through the clear lime ice.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 10 grapes
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
1. Whisk lime juice and honey in a nonreactive bowl until honey completely dissolves. Stir in 2 cups cold water; set aside.
2. Spoon grape halves evenly among freezer pop molds. Ladle lime mixture evenly into molds and cover with stick tops.
3. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Grapes (10 grapes)
- Honey (1⁄4 cup)
- Lime Juice, Fresh (1⁄2 cup)