- 6 servings
- Serving Size:
- 6 Fries
- Adult : 1 serving | 9-12 : ¾ serving | 5-8 : ½ serving |
Zucchini's prime season is May through August. Try this recipe as a great substitution for french fries. Zucchini is a great source of vitamin C.
- 4 zucchini
- 1 pinch pepper, black
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place zucchini strips on a cookie sheet.
3. Sprinkle with olive oil and toss until strips are coated.
4. Season with salt and pepper and top with grated cheese.
5. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is a bit golden and zucchini still has a little crunch to it.
6. Remove from oven and serve.
- Olive Oil (1⁄2 tsp)
- Parmesan Cheese (1⁄2 cup)
- Pepper, Black (1 pin)
- Salt (1 pin)
- Zucchini (4 zucchini)