Dos Taco Meal
By Zis Boom Bah
- 2 servings
- Serving Size:
- 1 Taco
- Adult : 1 serving | 9-12 : ¾ serving | 5-8 : ½ serving |
2 crunchy tacos, zesty and full of flavor. Fun for any event!
- 1/3 cup bean dip
- 4 ounces ground beef, lean
- 1/2 cup rice, long grain
- 2 tablespoons mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons tomato
- 2 tablespoons lettuce, iceberg
- 2 taco shell
1. Cook rice according to package.
2. In a skillet over med heat, brown the ground beef adding all seasonings to the meat half way before completed.
3. Drain the meat of grease/oils and put in a serving dish.
4.Add 2 tablespoons of beef to each taco shell topped with lettuce, cheese and tomato.
5. Serve with rice and beans on the side.
Use low fat or reduced fat items like sour cream, lean ground beef and reduced fat shredded cheese.
- Bean Dip (1⁄3 cup)
- Ground Beef, Lean (4 oz)
- Lettuce, Iceberg (2 tbs)
- Mexican Cheese Blend (2 tbs)
- Rice, Long Grain (1⁄2 cup)
- Tomato (2 tbs)