1. Kid: Place the chips in a large sealable bag. Seat tightly and crush the chips into pieces using your hands or a small mallet.
2. Adult: Slice the green onions and chop the cilantro. Prepare a plate with a layer of paper towels.
3. Kid: Drain the black beans in a colander and rinse well. Transfer to a medium bowl and mash using a fork.
4. Together: Stir the cheese, crushed chips, green onions, cilantro, cumin and egg white into the mashed black beans, taking care to ensure the ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Kid: Make 4 1/2 inch thick patties with your hands, pressing firmly to ensure the ingredients stick together.
6. Adult: Place the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the patties about 3 minutes per side, or until browned on both sides and heated through. Transfer each cooked patty to the paper towel lined plate to absorb excess oil.
Together: Place each falafel patty into each pita pocket half. Top with guacamole and coleslaw to taste or with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!