1. Preheat oven to 425oF. Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Italian and Japanese breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
3. In another medium bowl, season chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Mix in olive oil; stir to evenly coat.
4. A few pieces at a time, roll chicken in breadcrumb mixture to coat completely and then place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken and breadcrumbs. Lightly spray top of coated chicken nuggets with olive oil spray.
5. Bake for 8 minutes; carefully flip over nuggets and bake another 5 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces