1. Heat about 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. Add the corned beef, cabbage, and carrots. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cabbage is tender.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
1. Arrange an egg roll wrap with one of the points facing you. Place a mound of the corned beef filling in the center of the wrap.
2. Grab the point closest to you and wrap it up and around the filling.
3. Grab each of the side points and fold them in towards the center. Brush the points with a bit of water to help them stick.
4. Brush the top point with a little water, then continue rolling up towards the top point. Repeat until you are out of egg rolls and filling.
1. Heat about 1/2″-3/4″ vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Give it a few minutes to get good and hot.
2. Carefully place a few of the egg rolls into the hot oil. They should sizzle when placed in the oil.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes on all sides, until golden brown and crispy. Drain on a paper towel before serving alongside thousand island dressing or mustard.