The contrast of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumber and tangy feta gives this salad a bright, refreshing flavor. Whip it up in one big bowl, or arrange it on the table salad bar style, which allows each family member to create their own unique version of this Mediterranean classic.
Source: This recipe is featured with permissions from Easy Meals to Cook with Kids by Julie Negrin.
1. Place the diced tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper and red onion together in a large bowl.
2. Fold in the olives and 2 tbs parsley and toss together until well mixed.
To make the dressing:
1. Whisk the red wine vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
2. Slowly add the olive oil to the dressing, whisking constantly.
To complete the Greek Salad:
1. Pour the dressing to taste over the salad and toss to ensure all the vegetables are evenly coated.
2. Crumble the feta cheese on top, sprinkle with 1 Tbs parsley, divide into 6 portions and enjoy!