1. Prepare a hot grill or pan on the stove.
Lets make the Salad Portion first:
2. Whisk Oil,lemon juice, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, mustard,garlic and lemon-pepper seasoning in a medium bowl until well blended.
3. Now add the lettuce,avocado,tomato and chives (green onions) tossing gently to combine.
4. Set aside or in fridge if not using within 30 min.
Now to make the chicken burgers:
5. In a bowl combine ground chicken, blue cheese,poultry seasoning
6. Loosely form 2 ounce patties.
7. Place on grill or in pan on stove top and cook over medium heat until clear liquid appears when you puncture the center of the slider.
8. Warm buns and top slider with lettuce mixture and bun top. Voila, a tasty slider it is!