PCAA RecipesSee More
- Black Bean Pumpkin Soup
- Vegetable Lo Mein
- Turkey Vegetable Pizza
- Corn Flake Chicken Fingers
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Tuna Diamond Sandwiches
Q&A with ZisBoomBah
- What is your name?
- I am Bah of ZisBoomBah.
- What was your very first cooking experience?
- I remember making bread with my Aunt Chookta. She was such a nice person to me.
- Do you ever make mistakes cooking?
- Oh sure! All the time but I learn so much from making them.
- Who taught you how to cook?
- My Grandma, Mom and Many Chefs I have met over the years.
- Why do you like to plan and make meals?
- It is such a good feeling watching people enjoy the creation that I have made. Food is fun!
- What advice do you have for kids to learn to cook?
- Learn the tools used in the kitchen for safety first, then help out anytime you can in the kitchen.
- Why do you like zisboombah?
- Well, we love it because it gives you the chance to pick what YOU want to eat and helps us all eat healthier!
- What is your favorite food?
- My favorite food is Salad. Any kind of salad.
- How long have you been a chef?
- "I was born to cook"
- Where do you work now?
- All over the place. My boss keeps me moving and grooving!
- What does your day consist of?
- Recipes, Testing and Planning food items you might want to see next!
- What thought process do you use when making a meal?
- I always think about who I am cooking for and what that person would like to eat.
- If you have kids, do they like to eat your food?
- I find Kids like to eat flavorful foods that are easy to chew and have color!